Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Setting up Voice Tags on non premium CT200h Nav

CT200NI

The manual didn’t seem to have any guidance for this and the few threads online I found didn’t come to any useful conclusion. 

The system allows voice commands ONLY to say who you’d like to call in your phone book. That’s it - no nav or climate commands. But hey, it’s better than nothing  

Set up your phone and connect it via Bluetooth. it will need your phone book synced across which will happen automatically once connected.

Go into the phone part of the system.

Push  ‘left’ on the rotary dial to get to the telephone menu list.

Scroll down to the voice command part 

select a contact 

push ‘right’ on the rotary dial to get the right menu up says ‘add  / edit / remove’ 

Click add.

it gives you up to 5 seconds to record saying the name of the contact  

there is no voice confirmation. Once you’ve done that, it’s done. Voice tag set up for that contact.

there are 50 Maximum on this system

that’s what I figured out yesterday and set a few up. I thought I’d post it here for other owners to find in the future. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links