Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS220D Burn 10A fuse ECD NO.2 after start

Hello, and thank you in advance for any help.

I'm trying to repair my friend's Lexus IS220d 2008.
On the topic, shortly after starting the car, Fuse 27, engine bay location. 10A burns out.

Errors on computer show
P0045 Turbo/Super Charger Boost Control Solenoid Circuit / Open
P0102 Mass Air Flow Circuit Low
P1550 Battery Current Sensor Circuit
P1551 Battery Current Sensor Circuit Low

I checked the wiring harnesses from the Fuel injector control module, air flow meter, egr valve, turbo selenoid. I took apart the fuse box and found nothing damaged. I disconnected each of the above sensors and it still blew the fuse.
I replaced the ECU with another one with the same number, I found the immo adaptation procedure on YouTube. Nothing change.
The car has no power, at idle speed when I press the acelerator the revs barely increase to 2K.

ABS light on with Traction Control System

C1201 Engine/EV Control System Malfunction

EMPS (Electronic Motor Power Steering)

U0105 Lost Communication with Fuel Injector/EV Control Module

Please give me any suggestions,

Regards Matthew

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links