Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Link+ message Not plugged [6]

3 times today I have received an alert from my Link+ app saying 'Not Plugged [6]'.

The car is on my drive, it has 63% charge and is not plugged in. The only thing I have done today is reset the tyre pressures, which went ok.

Does anyone know what this message means?

Think you have to change something in the settings of your Lexus Link app

- bottom of the screen - 2nd 'icon' from the RH corner

- 2nd icon from the top 'setting for messages

- Load messages

- untick the box #5  from the top "Forgot to plug in''

Had exactly the same issue and the dutch dealer explained to me how to stop these messages from turning up in the app.

note: my Lexus app is in Dutch, so it might be the case that my translations are not 100% accurate.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, levensnevel said:

Think you have to change something in the settings of your Lexus Link app

- bottom of the screen - 2nd 'icon' from the RH corner

- 2nd icon from the top 'setting for messages

- Load messages

- untick the box #5  from the top "Forgot to plug in''

Had exactly the same issue and the dutch dealer explained to me how to stop these messages from turning up in the app.

note: my Lexus app is in Dutch, so it might be the case that my translations are not 100% accurate.

Thanks Con,

Found it, I'll give that a try 🙂 

20 hours ago, Saxacat said:

3 times today I have received an alert from my Link+ app saying 'Not Plugged [6]'.

The car is on my drive, it has 63% charge and is not plugged in. The only thing I have done today is reset the tyre pressures, which went ok.

Does anyone know what this message means?

Personally... I Never use this App Now ..Just so Fed Up with the Whole Operational Problems ..They would have been much Better just leaving the app as it Was..!!! Don,t Even Think Lexus Know how to sort it..God knows they have had plenty of time..!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Personally... I Never use this App Now ..Just so Fed Up with the Whole Operational Problems ..They would have been much Better just leaving the app as it Was..!!! Don,t Even Think Lexus Know how to sort it..God knows they have had plenty of time..!!!!

I agree that the app is a very long way from being as useful as it could be but, accepting it's limitations, I still find it useful. Checking the range on electric is my most frequent reason for going to the app (I have a 450h+), closely followed by the trip data (I admit to being a bit OCD on this and record every journey). Both functions are reliable and reasonably accurate. I also use the app in winter for pre-heating the cabin. The other functions just sit there in the background and I rarely access them. I really wish I could plan my journey on my phone and find it ready to go when I get in the car but I wouldn't condemn the whole app just because I'm only using a few functions. Can you elaborate Ron on what's not working for you?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links