Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northants Jap Car Meet

frosty_11

Hi everyone,

Pardon MR2 intrusion :whistling: ……

The Northants Jap Car Forum are holding our second major meet on the 11th of July at Sixfields Car Park, Northampton.

Directions To The Meet :)

If I can also pimp one of our new flyers .... :zee:

gareth2.JPG

We had a wide range cars at our last meet (including 2 R34 Skylines) which we are hoping to top for varirty and numbers this time round :D . So I was hoping a few of you guys and gals are interested in coming along.

After the meet we will all be heading off for a BBQ or watching the F1 in the pub depending on the weather :)!

It would be great to see some of you guys there, and if anyone has any questions or anything please PM via the Northants Jap Car Forum board!

Many thanks,

Gareth

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk