Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Se/sport Bodykit - Where And Price

Pabs

Hi All

Still a bit new to the forums, but i did a search and didnt find much out....

If i decide to get a Lexus IS, it will be either the IS200 SE or IS200 Sport. I have £11,500 to spend (MAX) on the car, and I want below 45k miles on the clock.

I was trying to find more out about bodykits. I cant seem to find much info on them. I am looking for something subtle ISH, not ott, but not too subtle either. I am a bit of a boy-racer at times so slightly aggressive would be good.

Does anyone have any links, or know anywhere in the South UK (Hampshire) that does kits, and rough prices?

Seeing as there doesnt seem to be THAT much difference between the SE and sport, I may opt for the SE and spend a little less on the car, but leave more money for mods. As for ICE, I already own the system ready for the car. I have a CarPC with 7inch touchscreen all ready to go in, and hopefully I can remove the standard stereo and fit my screen in the same space (with a little work)

Cheers all, and look forward to hearing from you.

ok, been there before looking for a car....

When i get my finances sorted, i shall be in a lexus garage and test drive an SE. If I like it then probably will go for the lexus instead of the Leon Cupra I have been looking for.

well it doesnt get much better than dark is200's sports kit. altho he also has the sports grille. its a realy nice fitting kit that is sold through the dealerships and i believe it can be obtained for £600 all in for all 4 sides? not bad at all. skirts are 250, front is about 160, rear about 180. not bad realy!

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=16859&

hey guys

thanks for all your help. Unfortunately due to an unmissable bargain, I have purchased a Seat Leon Cupra instead.... Had southampton lexus actually phoned back with a car I would have been a lexus owner tooo.... shame, but I am well chuffed with the new arrival.

Thanks anyway guys. I will be back. I WILL own a lexus..... at some point when i can afford one!

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links