Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dear all

I write this really for the benefit of the silent majority who may read these forums and might be looking to purchase a Lexus / Rx300.

My Rx 300 was subject to a recall recently to replace a possible fault with a brake light switch.

After booking the car in at my local dealer, Lexus Croydon, i went along to the dealership to have the work carried out.

The work took about 35 mins, and whilst I drank coffee and read the paper, my car had the appropriate rectification.

Not only this, the car was washed and valeted on the inside, I was given a complimentary bottle of champagne for the inconvenience and they also filled the fuel tank, (it was just below half when I took it in), to compensate me for the fuel used in getting to them to have the work done, even though I only live 30 mins from the garage!

I didn't expect anything from the garage at all except for the recall item to be fixed and felt most surprised and taken back by their hospitality and generosity.

This is certainly a million miles from the service that I recieved from my local Audi dealership after I purchased a new Audi TT from them a few years back, and in hindsight, even further from the shoddy servicing and customer care I recieved from Audi ever since I started to drive Audi cars from when I was still a teenager.

The RX 300 is a damned fine car and I'll bet there are prospective buyers out there looking at Rx300's and X5's and XC90's etc.

Look no further, the Rx is better than the rest and I'll be very surprised if you get the kind of after sales care that Lexus afford not only their vehicles, but their customers as well.

I drove & owned German cars all my life right up until I bought the Lexus, the first Japanese car I have ever owned. This was a big step for me, especially getting over the physcological hurdle of not spending the money on something German.

Now the Germans would have to try damned hard to try and regain my trust and make me want to buy one of their cars again and quite honestly I don't think they could.

Go on, buy the Rx 300

Mike G :D

I was impressed last week having delt with Bolton Lexus in past and always had brill service and attention the detail.

I dropped - to MG 2 yrs ago - ( Bad mistake )

New mota arrived last week over the moon with service - attitude - proffesionalism.

I realised what i was missing.

THEN OUT OF THE BLUE A SPECIAL DELIVERY TODAY !

A fantatisc wine package with regards BOLTON LEXUS.

You can't fault commitment to pleasing the customer can you ?.

Cheer's Lexus Team

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links