Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

I posted here last week about an LS400 I want to sell, and what sort of price I should advertise it at.

The post is now in the Buy & Sell forum:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=20701

Although I've had a couple of posts admiring the wheels, so far I've not had any advice on what price I should try to sell the car for!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Gary

All i can suggest is you take a look on" Parkers" or "Whatcar " for a true value :)

Thanks Bob. I'd already done that, but I had no interest when I advertised at the prices they were giving (and below that too). Maybe they are a bit unrealistic? The LS seems to be a very niche market, so I'm hoping I may have more joy here at the LOC.

Regards

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just to let you know the LS400 is still for sale. I'm looking for offers around £4250.

I've also placed a post in Buy & Sell.

Briefly, the car is a 95N Mark 3, Westminster Blue, 114500 miles, grey leather interior, MOT'd till end Jun 05, taxed until end Jul 05. The car has the nice 17 inch DHP alloys, including a spare (without tyre). MOT certificates back to Aug 2000, and FLSH. It has gold badges, but is a UK car, NOT imported.

Everything works apart from the small LED which indicates when the climate control is in Auto mode!

I've had a couple of PMs from members asking if the car is still for sale, but heard nothing else after I told them it was!!

The car is in Southport, Merseyside.

Photo here: http://www.pbase.com/image/40539967.jpg

PM me if you interested.

Thanks

Gary

Hi chips,

My LS does 24 to the gallon, which is pretty good for a 4 litre V8. I think it compares favourably to the competition, and I get better economy than my mate in his IS200. Oddly enough, the servicing for my LS is also cheaper than his IS.

Regards

Gary

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links