Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Servicing

Does anyone know the various options and prices being charged for the Lexus Pre-paid Service plans as mentioned in their web site?

I am wondering if it is worth buying in advance instead of paying whatever the cost will be next year and so on.

oldun :unsure:

I've been meaning to mention this but when I bought my car I was told that I could have an all inclusive service package based on my current mileage (20K per year) for £1200 ish for three years. This package includes all servicing PLUS items not normally included such as tyres, lights, wiper blades. So for the next three years I would only have to put petrol in, tax and insure... I can also take my car to any Lexus dealer too...

Has anyone else heard of such a deal? It sounds great value, I spent £800 alone on tyres on my last IS.

I've been meaning to mention this but when I bought my car I was told that I could have an all inclusive service package based on my current mileage (20K per year) for £1200 ish for three years. This package includes all servicing PLUS items not normally included such as tyres, lights, wiper blades. So for the next three years I would only have to put petrol in, tax and insure... I can also take my car to any Lexus dealer too...

Has anyone else heard of such a deal? It sounds great value, I spent £800 alone on tyres on my last IS.

That sounds a good deal and as I only do about 10,00 miles a year should work out even cheaper. It would help if I knew what the current service charges are for 3years as a comparison. Please don't ask me to visit my local dealer as it is a long and very expensive journey.

Thanks Saracen

oldun :D

I asked the very same question:

You don't have to buy it now - wait until your servicce is due and then pay for 3 services (why give'm cash now?)

Service costs for the New IS were not issued in December still, but were supposed to be on a par with the old IS. Lexus literature always mentions "Cheaper Servicing"...so I can't see how "on a par with with old IS" means cheaper... :duh:

Oh yes, go "gold" and you might save even more...I must do that...as soon as my new car arrives!

I asked the very same question:

You don't have to buy it now - wait until your servicce is due and then pay for 3 services (why give'm cash now?)

Service costs for the New IS were not issued in December still, but were supposed to be on a par with the old IS. Lexus literature always mentions "Cheaper Servicing"...so I can't see how "on a par with with old IS" means cheaper... :duh:

Oh yes, go "gold" and you might save even more...I must do that...as soon as my new car arrives!

I had 2yrs service & maintenance included as a “deal clincher” by Lexus of Exeter. They wouldn’t go to 3yrs. :crying:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links