Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ice Dvd Instructions

I have just purchased a used RX400h SE-L which I am delighted with. I bought from a car supermarket and the only problem found so far is missing instructions for the ICE DVD system. I would be very grateful indeed if anyone could let me know where I can get hold of one or download one from.

Thanks!

I've just bought a new rx400h-SE which came with a CD. I'd assumed this would contain useful stuff like specs, manuals and lists of available accessories......sadly it was just a load of useless and overly slick marketing nonsense. A pdf version of the standard RX400h manuals would be really useful. Come on Lexus, the manuals for all your cars should be provided electronically and be available on-line,.... this is 2007 after all!

I've just bought a new rx400h-SE which came with a CD. I'd assumed this would contain useful stuff like specs, manuals and lists of available accessories......sadly it was just a load of useless and overly slick marketing nonsense. A pdf version of the standard RX400h manuals would be really useful. Come on Lexus, the manuals for all your cars should be provided electronically and be available on-line,.... this is 2007 after all!

I can suggest this. A previous writer sent it to me: http://www.lexus.com/pdf/models/rxh_drivin...mance_guide.pdf

I can suggest this. A previous writer sent it to me: http://www.lexus.com/pdf/models/rxh_drivin...mance_guide.pdf

Thanks for the link to the American Lexus site....very interresting, especially the prices !!

Unfortunately the link to the pdf mnuals does not seem to work and there is no obvious access to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links