Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Manifold?

coolrides

i recently bought a manifold for an is200 and i think i recieved a is300 one. now i have a full refund and as far as i can tell the seller has told me to keep it and sell it on. i not sure if it is a good fit for an is300 or not but i can get any pics or measurements if someone could confirm if it is for an is300.

hmm great being told to keep it but what do i do with somet that wont fit anything lol. may see if it would be possible to modify the flanges as long as the pipes would line up with the oulets on the block.

pipes wont line up

hmm great being told to keep it but what do i do with somet that wont fit anything lol. may see if it would be possible to modify the flanges as long as the pipes would line up with the oulets on the block.

pipes wont line up

ok cheers matt. saved me goin out in rain to measure up lol. will try find a local is300 owner an see if it will fit and give them it.

I don't know, that's what the seller of the kit says:

"The kit comes with the following -

1) Manifold, 2jz stainless steel 6 branch manifold

2) Wastegate

3) Oil and oil cooler lines + the Sandwich plate for the oil filter

4) Sumper pre tappa for oil return line

5) Manifold Adapter

6) Intercooler

7) Blue SAMC intercooler pipes + + all the clips Hoses

8) HKS SQV Blow Off Valve with pipe connector

9) Greddy eManager (Blue)

10) Greddy PROFECE EO-1 Boost controller as well as data display / logger and programmer eManage

11) Fuel cut defend "

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links