Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Used Pxwheels For Wheel Refurb?

hellom8

Found pxwheels.com on eBay selling exchange refurbished alloys for the GS300, they send out the refurbed wheels so that you can have tyres fitted and fit them to the car, and then send you old wheels back to them.

My wheels are well curbed and the paint is failing off a couple of them so I want to have them refurbed, but don't want to remove the wheels until I have another set to go on the car, so this company could be a good option for me.

Has anyone used or heard about this company?.

I'm based near Brighton so if anyone has any other suggestions I would be very grateful.

Cheers.

Ian.

Got my replacement wheels for my IS200 from PXWheels a year ago. I think they are a good company, the replacement wheels come with a good/hard wearing finish, mine are a year old now and they are good as new, no paint or pitting issues. I was warned that companies like PXWheels may buy wheels from crash/stolen cars, refurbish them and sell them on, however in my case my wheels from PXWheels have been fine. Basically, you don't know the history of the replacement wheels you are buying- but the same can apply if you were buying alloys from eBay, freeads etc.

As I'm 50/60 miles away from PXWheels (Blackpool) I drove up up them and had my replacement wheels fitted by PXWheels themseleves- also had a day out in Blackpool as well.

• Like 1

Exchanged my GS alloys for a refrubished set about 5 weeks ago. Very efficient service, with the price inclusive of courier costs of new set and your old set to go back to them. New alloys were in mint condition, arrived the next day...all very easy and stress-free. I would recommend based on the service provided...hoping the alloys last long too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links