Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Tyres For Ls400?

redfox

On my standard wheel size LS400 (Mk 4), I've had the standard fit Dunlops - which I find very slippy, and currently have Pirelli P6000's.

Not that bothered about tyre life, more interested in outright grip as tend to drive quite fast when commuting to and from work down local country roads (yes, some LS400 owners do drive quick!).

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks

Dunlops are generally very good. The D8zs are Dunlop's "Highway, All Season" tyres. The SP Sport 4000 is also recommended by Dunlop for the Mk IV LS400 and are their "Ultra-High Performance" tyres with a similar revs/mile of 786 (They also do a run-flat version which you might need if there's a blue moon).

Alternatively, Bridgestone Turanza ER30 are recommended too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links