Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Coming Back To Lexus

Well, after having bid everyone on LOC farewell just two months ago, I'm back!!

I chopped in my IS220d for a Volvo XC60 back in May. Lovely car, except the seat kills my back. Seriously hurt my coccyx.

So I've taken the financial pain of switching back to an IS, this time an IS250 SEI in Cadoxton with black interior.

Excited to be having the Lexus I should have bought originally. Will post some shots when I pick it up on Sat.

Good to see you back mate, but really surprised that a Volvo seat hurt your back - imho they're the most comfortable seats in any car!

Did you get a good price for the Volvo seeing as it was almost brand new?

Good to see you back mate, but really surprised that a Volvo seat hurt your back - imho they're the most comfortable seats in any car!

Did you get a good price for the Volvo seeing as it was almost brand new?

Thanks! Yes, I didn't do too badly. Got a good discount on the XC60 to start with, trade-in support for my IS220d, and finance contribution.

The trade-in hasn't been too bad as it's a MY10 version with the latest twin-turbo diesel and revised full postcode satnav.

All-in-all losing a couple of grand, but having no back pain is worth millions!

All-in-all losing a couple of grand, but having no back pain is worth millions!

Yes I can imagine that being far important than anything else! Look forward to the pics of the new car :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links