Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Service

Hi guys, need your help regarding my Lexus IS200 Full service, few points which most of you knows better than me.

1. Which is better garage in or around London area as I lives in Essex.

2. Do any of them give discount to LOC members.

3. What if I wanted to attend/observe my car service do they let you do that.

4. What if I've got my own parts (service kit genuine from lexusdirect, and plugs) will they be able to charge me labour only and roughly how much will it be.

5. Will they test drive your car before and after full service to point out and any major or minor problem prior to service.

thanks guys in advance for your time and useful information.

http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/ llok on there put your postcode in. Gives garages nearest your house. All garages have a feedback score from genuine customers which you can read (just like feedback on ebay) You can search by make of car nearest your house stuff like that. My garage is a member of the scheme but i not telling you which garage that would be advertising. The site works though you can read as much feedback as you like and as the feeback cards get sent to the web site not the garage they cant be tampered with or changed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links