Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Gs 450H Owner Here!

the_biggster

Hello all, I am the proud owner of a 2007 GS450h as of last Saturday :)

I've been having some problems with it since picking it up (will post those separately) but when it works, it's absolutely superb!

Will chuck a couple of pics up if there's an easy way to do so.

Greetings to you all!

Cheers,

Simon

Wellcome to LOC. Really the GS 450H is a great car. I test drove one couple of weeks ago, and really what a great car.

Hope your problems will be sorted soon. Enjoy. :winky:

Ahmed

Wellcome to LOC. Really the GS 450H is a great car. I test drove one couple of weeks ago, and really what a great car.

Hope your problems will be sorted soon. Enjoy. :winky:

Ahmed

Thanks Ahmed. The idea of 5.7 secs 0-60 time and 30+ MPG really appealed! When you put your foot down, it is unbelievable - it hesitates for a moment while the electric motor shoves you forward, then the petrol engine kicks in and all hell breaks loose!

This is my first Lexus (having upgraded from a Prius) and I have to say I am very impressed. Not impressed with main dealer prices though - £1k for front/rear discs/pads fitted!! Jokers!

I'm going to have to get down there and get my Battery problems sorted out (see my other post) so my wallet is not looking forward to that!

Cheers

That is actually one of the best colours in a Lexus.

Yes initially you may need to pay such a figure but once things are sorted hopefully you will enjoy every single penny you paid. :D

That is actually one of the best colours in a Lexus.

Yes initially you may need to pay such a figure but once things are sorted hopefully you will enjoy every single penny you paid. :D

It's all sorted now! Can't tell you how relieved I am. It turns out the original 12v Battery has another 2 pin connection for (I think) a temperature sensor. I removed it form the old Battery and stuck it to the new one - all fine again!

Now, back to enjoying Lexus ownership :)))))

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links