Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have you followed the security power up procedures. Once the car has lost all power ie Battery removed or totally flat, there is a security system which must be followed ie: turn on ignition for approx 6mins, then switch off and engine should then start. There's normally a yellow label somewhere near the Battery explaining the procedure!

Hi, It could be but if there were no problems before you changed the batteries i doubt its gone wrong since. Did you change the batteries in the car and key fob at the same time? Do you have another key, if so try the six minute thing with the other key. During the six minutes the codes in the antitheft ecu and your master key need to resyncronise. when this is complete the immobiliser light on the dash will go out. then you turn ignition off and you should be able to start the vehicle if there are no other problems. Failing this try removing batteries again. After that i'm afraid i'm stumped...good luck!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links