Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

98 Ls400 Cd Changer Cartridge

YES THE MAGAZINE IS SAME AS PIONEER JD-T612. YOU CAN ORDER FROM YOUR LOCAL STEREO SHOP OR CALL PIONEER DIRECTLY 800 421 1404 OR ORDER ON INTERNET AT PIONEER ELECTRONICS WEBSITE ON PARTS SERVICING PRMOMPT. THEY RUN 30 PLUS DOLLARS FROM PIONEER

Is that correct for the Nakamichi system? I forgot to mention my car is a 1998 and the cd magazine is the one that has the sleeves that slide all the way out.

If that is the one I see it online for about $20.00 plus shipping which is not bad.

thanks

smokey

YES EVERYTHING ON YOUR NAK SYSTEM WAS MADE BY PIONEER . THE AMP SAYS NAKAMICHI ON IT BUT EVEN THAT WAS MADE BY PIONEER FROM 1998 UP. ONLY THE MARK LEVINSON AMP IS NOT PIONEER IN THE LS430 SO PIONEER DOESNT MIND IF NAKAMICHI NAME GIVEN TO YOUR SYSTEM EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING MADE BY PIONEER. LAST REAL NAKAMICHI AMP WAS ON SC400 NAK SYSTEM FROM 92 TO 2000. SO YES THE JD-T612 MAGAZINE WORKS ON THE NAK SYSTEM GLOVEBOX CHANGERS TOO.. THE OLDER ES300 92 T0 96 USES PIONEER MAGAZINE JD-300 AND THE NEWER PIONEER CHANGERS ON THE GX-430 USE JD-612S SO DONT ORDER THE WRONG NUMBER. $20.00 SOUNDS TO CHEAP FOR THE JD-T612. COUNTING THE PIONEER DVD MAGAZINE THERE ARE 4 PIONEER 6 DISC MAGAZINES TO CONFUSE.MAKE SURE THE MODEL NUMBER OF THE MAGAZINE HAS A "T" IN IT.

• 1 month later...

NAKAMICHI GOT OUT OF THE LEXUS BUSINESS AFTER 1997. TRY TO GET A PART FROM NAKAMICHI FOR A 1998 UP LEXUS AND THEY WILL TELL YOU TO CALL PIONEER. I AM ASSUMING THAT MEANS PIONEER MADE THE UNITS IF THEY SELL THE PARTS. FOR EXAMPLE THE 98 ES300 PIONEER AMP IS THE SAME SIZE PRICE AS THE NAKAMICHI AMP. WHEN NAKAMICHI MADE THE HUGE MARK 1 AMPS WITH THE ALUMINUM FINS THEY COST 4 TIMES MORE THAN THE PIONEER AMPS AND WERE 4 TIMES LARGER.............................................IN ANSWER TO ANOTHER QUESTION THE LEXUS GLOVEBOX CHANGER CARTRIDGE CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING YOUR PIONEER ELECTRONICS PARTS SUPPLIER AND THEY CAN ORDER THE JD-T612 MAGAZINE/CARTRIDGE FOR YOU.

• 5 years later...
YES EVERYTHING ON YOUR NAK SYSTEM WAS MADE BY PIONEER . THE AMP SAYS NAKAMICHI ON IT BUT EVEN THAT WAS MADE BY PIONEER FROM 1998 UP. ONLY THE MARK LEVINSON AMP IS NOT PIONEER IN THE LS430 SO PIONEER DOESNT MIND IF NAKAMICHI NAME GIVEN TO YOUR SYSTEM EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING MADE BY PIONEER. LAST REAL NAKAMICHI AMP WAS ON SC400 NAK SYSTEM FROM 92 TO 2000. SO YES THE JD-T612 MAGAZINE WORKS ON THE NAK SYSTEM GLOVEBOX CHANGERS TOO.. THE OLDER ES300 92 T0 96 USES PIONEER MAGAZINE JD-300 AND THE NEWER PIONEER CHANGERS ON THE GX-430 USE JD-612S SO DONT ORDER THE WRONG NUMBER. $20.00 SOUNDS TO CHEAP FOR THE JD-T612. COUNTING THE PIONEER DVD MAGAZINE THERE ARE 4 PIONEER 6 DISC MAGAZINES TO CONFUSE.MAKE SURE THE MODEL NUMBER OF THE MAGAZINE HAS A "T" IN IT.

my 1999 rx 300 is missing the cd magazine...is this the pioneer jd t612 or some other model number???

thanks for the help, the dealer was not

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links