Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My oil maintenance light has come on (76,000 miles). I have been told I need the 80k major service.

Can anyone recommend a good garage in Leeds/Huddersfield which won't cost me an absolute fortune.

Thanks, Naeem

Hi Naeem

I'm not sure what 80k major service is. I've heard of 60k, but not 80.

For a regular service (oil and filters) any garage should do. It's very simple. If you need new brake pads and/or discs, that also is nothing special, on the contrary. If you need coolant changed, that also is a straightforward job, so I don't see any reason not to go to any garage of your liking and get it done. The car has a chain, not a belt, so you don't need to do anything about that. What does your manual say? What happens at 80k?

Also, you can reset the light yourself. Check this thread http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=51080

Good luck and please let us know how it went. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links