Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Electric Seats Reset - Memory

Agonyuncle

The seat memory function did not work on my car. The local independent garage figured I would need to drop it into a Lexus dealer so they could hook it up and sort out the problem.

When I called Lexus Hatfield a really nice chap said it simply needed resting after a flat Battery probably (he asked if it beeped when moving it and I said yes), and I could do it myself.

I would like to share my success;

I did this with ignition on but engine not started.

1. move seat all the way back
  2. move seat all the way forward
  3. recline seat as far back as it will go
  4. incline seat as far forward as it will go

that sets the parameters of how far the seat will move in each direction.

I then set my seat as I like it, pushed the set and L1 buttons for a few seconds and the memory function worked.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links