Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Stereo Wiring

Hi there I have just purchased my first is200 sport. The previous owner has done a nasty job at attempting to put in a aftermarket cd player. All the wires have been cut from the origional unit so i have no idea what wires are what. I am normally pretty good at this but it has me stumped. I also hear that the is200 sport has an amp in it behind the glove box.

So what I need it what colour wires are for the ingnition wire, left and right front, left and right rear and tweeters etc that i would connect this kenwood cd player to.

I have also noticed that the traction contol light not work although the snow mode light does. Is there a fuse of bulb perhaps that is easy accessible.

Any help would be much appreciated

Ok are you planing on keeping an after market stereo? If so get an amp bypass lead for eBay (get the right one, not one of the cheap ***** ones) do a quick search on here for a walk through on how to do it.

As for the TRC button, when you press it does the light on the dash come on, but the button does not light up? then theres a small bulb in the button called a grain of wheat bulb, maplins do these for about £2 each.

If the dash light dosnt work but the button light does then it will be a fuse.

HTH Jomo.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links