Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Buying A Ct200H "advance" Anyone Know Anything?

chimpboy74

Hi New member here.

I am not new to lexus having had an IS200 and an RX300 in the past. Currently Lexusless but looking at getting a CT200h as a company car.

I read online (on the lexus blog) about a new model called the "advance" which seems a good deal with lots of extras over the SE for not a lot more money. I need to order my new company car soon but it seems that no-one at lexus knows much about this car. (although I have ascertained it does exist at least!)

By hook or by crook I am getting answers to my questions but my final question I have had conflicting answers. I'm not sure if anyone here will know anything more but it is worth a shot!

When I read independent review sites relating to the advance model it states it comes with tomtom moveon satnav (despite my local lexus dealer saying it wasnt a tomtom system!) but if you want to specify DAB radio you lose the satnav. Now I have asked several times at different dealers and even the central number and got different answers ranging from "yes you can have both satnav and DAB" to "no you can have one or other" to "that car doesnt exist"!!!

I would like to specify DAB in my new car but dont want to lose the satnav I would be raging if I didnt specify DAB and then found out later I could have had it. Similarly if I specify it and lose the satnav I will be annoyed.

Like I said not sure if you guys know any more but if you do I would appreciate some help! Even if it is a contact at Lexus who is likely to give the right answer!!!

Thanks in advance

Seems lexus issued an incorrect press release. They originally said that the advance would have moveon (tomtom) satnav and you had to remove it to get dab. They have retracted that and updated it (http://media.toyota.co.uk/2012/11/lexus-keeps-a-step-ahead-with-new-ct-200h-advance/). Seems you can get dab and satnav in the advance.

It's also appearing on the lexus website now but pics of the tahara trim aren't great. That said I went ahead and ordered it as my new company car!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links