Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx350 Stereo Not Working

My cd player stopped working a few years ago and now on trying to sell the car I have been told that this can be expensive to fix.

everything else works apart form the load/eject of the cd. The flap that would normally lift to accept a cd is not working and the cd player will not eject saying no disc. Im not sure if there are any discs in there as it was a long time ago since it last worked.

Any easy solutions here ? and out of interest what is the make of the 2006 stereo ?

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem with ML version. bought one for £150 on eBay from a seller in lithuania. he sent me anon-ML one. Although I just returned it back to him I am sure he has ti for sale still. Just check for rx400h for spares or breaking.

If there is a CD stuck in there is it easy to get out? i have seen a few you tube vids on how to take the stereo out, but from there is it easy to remove a cd and does this screw anything up by removing the stereo ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links