Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Best Tire Ever!

AlienneilA

I had the stock tires on and they were pretty good but normally where traction control would have kicked in or i would have started sliding, these new tires keep on gripping, they are great for cornering. One thing I dont like is that they have alot or roar between 40 and 60 mph, it goes away before and after that but that range they are pretty loud. Not a problem for me though, music in my car is usually not very low :P . Anyway, I think theyre worth the money if your a hard driver...

I was going around a local highway at about 125 around a curve and I could feel the car pulling but those tires kept on gripping.

I can totally agree. I had these on my Alpina 7 series (302BHP) and couldn't wheel spin them ( no TC fitted either).

I have fitted YOKO AVS Db to the GS300 as replacement and they are as they say totally quiet it's unnerving not to hear them after the SO3 but in no way come near the performance.

The SO3 is basically a race bred tyre and most of the scuby track boys swear by them, I can see why.

Be carefull with the SO3when they're down to 3/4 mm they start to lose the wet grip strength as you seem to have now !

They lasted 18000 miles on that BMW so are not that soft a compound as others - Brilliant piece of kit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links