Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 (v300 Aristo) Twin Turbo Shocks

paul rattan

Hi All :) :) :) ,

I'm new to this forum. I've just bought a Aristo V300 (GS300) Twin Turbo Vertex Edition with TOM's Shocks & Springs & the NSR Shock is making a big knocking noise when driven over a bump & I need either TOM's Rear Shocks or Stock standard Rear Shocks with Springs & top mounts asap. Has anyone out there recently lowered their car & replaced stock shocks & have any solution available for me, please?

Can anyone advise if standard UK GS300 shocks,springs with top mounts will fit this imported Aristo V300 Twin Turbo as I have been advised they should & I would like to confirm this?

Look forward to hearing soon!

Paul

Hi

They should be ok but best check with someone else to confirm. The aristo turbo had electronic adjustment on the factory shocks.

I have just changed mine to tien coilovers so have a set of origonal aristo v300 shocks and springs for sale. All in perfect working order for £50

Hi

They should be ok but best check with someone else to confirm. The aristo turbo had electronic adjustment on the factory shocks.

I have just changed mine to tien coilovers so have a set of origonal aristo v300 shocks and springs for sale. All in perfect working order for £50

Hi,

Where are you based/located? I am in Essex, UK. Are your shocks/springs with top mounts & are they the priginal smooth ride ones? Can you send pics please?

Im in ipswich suffolk.

They are all complete in one piece.They are origonal factory fitted that firm up ride as speed increases. Yes the ride is nice and smooth . Will take some pics tomorrow for you.

Hi,

Please check your personal messages & call me. What year is your car & is it Mark 2? How many miles has it done?

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links