hi,

I've been trying to find this on a wiring diagram but haven't had any luck, I need to work out which wires do what that go into the drivers door window control switch? I also need to work out a way have the rear windows work off the drivers switches when the rear switches aren't connected. I'm assuming there is some sort of circuit that needs to be completed by the individual door controls to work.???        

basically I'm stripping the car to take it racing and do events etc so I need to get rid of the door trims but still want to be able to control the windows so ill put some different switches in the centre consol.

any help would be great.

You will probably find that the windows are can bus (or similar) controlled, it maybe easier to rewire the whole thing, most windows work on two wires and you swap earth and 12v to put them up or down so it's pretty easy to do...:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Yobosoku
      Hi, new to forum, there may be an already existing thread but I cannot find anything......ANYWHERE! I need an ecu pinout for a 2001 is200 using a 1gfe with an ecu number 89661-53200. I need this pinout diagram and expertese to fit a bee*r limiter basically because I want one and I like being a loon in my car. There are people who hate/disagree with them, however I would like one in my car and I would appreciate help fitting it.

any help appreciated.
    • By Zlightbulb80
      Having a nightmare.
      Lexus IS 220d SE-I
      1) Battery died
      2) Replaced for new. COCKED UP, got the polarity wrong and fried the electrics.
      3) Checked all fuses, replaced several micro fuses and the entire fusible link. CAR 90% works, fully drivable etc however,
      PROBLEM
      Windows - The on side (passenger) front and rear windows do not work from the doors themselves or the driver's master switch, completely dead. Also the red light at the bottom of the passenger front door isn't illuminated suggesting it might not be just the windows? The wing mirrors do work however (illuminate and fold in, separate circuit??).
      Climate Controls - A separate point, the climate controls are dead, the stereo is operable from the steering wheel and the clock displays, but the main unit above with heating, air con and stereo adjustment is dead. Any ideas?
    • By Kynann
      Hello Lexus owners,
      I'm a new Lexus owner I have a Lexus is220d and had the car a few months now. 
      Now I want to start doing bits and one of the bits is the wind deflectors but I brought some which said they fit the 220d but when I received them they were for the 250, I also read they the 250/220 are the same body shape. Well I thought that and tired to fit them and they don't fit, now I've brought from 2 different companies saying they fit the 220d but they don't.
      can anyone with a 220d post a link or share there story please 
    • By DanD
      I want to program my remote (key) to allow long presses of the buttons to open/close all the windows.
      Is this something I can do myself, or does it have to be done at the dealer's?
      Thanks!
    • By JBenedykt
      HELP !!! Somebody can help me ? I need the stereo wiring diagram from my 2008 Lexus RX 350. If somebody knows where can I find it or may be send me by mail to jbenedykt@hotmail.com Thank to everybody.