• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

danny503

IS200 Window wiring

2 posts in this topic

hi,

I've been trying to find this on a wiring diagram but haven't had any luck, I need to work out which wires do what that go into the drivers door window control switch? I also need to work out a way have the rear windows work off the drivers switches when the rear switches aren't connected. I'm assuming there is some sort of circuit that needs to be completed by the individual door controls to work.???        

basically I'm stripping the car to take it racing and do events etc so I need to get rid of the door trims but still want to be able to control the windows so ill put some different switches in the centre consol.

any help would be great.

You will probably find that the windows are can bus (or similar) controlled, it maybe easier to rewire the whole thing, most windows work on two wires and you swap earth and 12v to put them up or down so it's pretty easy to do...:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kynann
      Hello Lexus owners,
      I'm a new Lexus owner I have a Lexus is220d and had the car a few months now. 
      Now I want to start doing bits and one of the bits is the wind deflectors but I brought some which said they fit the 220d but when I received them they were for the 250, I also read they the 250/220 are the same body shape. Well I thought that and tired to fit them and they don't fit, now I've brought from 2 different companies saying they fit the 220d but they don't.
      can anyone with a 220d post a link or share there story please 
    • By DanD
      I want to program my remote (key) to allow long presses of the buttons to open/close all the windows.
      Is this something I can do myself, or does it have to be done at the dealer's?
      Thanks!
    • By JBenedykt
      HELP !!! Somebody can help me ? I need the stereo wiring diagram from my 2008 Lexus RX 350. If somebody knows where can I find it or may be send me by mail to jbenedykt@hotmail.com Thank to everybody.
    • By kens999
      Hi All, Just joined this forum as now the owner of a used 54 reg RX300.
      The dealer changed the battery just before I bought it and only the drivers window works from the console on the drivers door. The switches on the other doors work fine. I've read in the manual and on here about the procedure to reset this but on my car that's not working. I've tried most of the suggestions I've read except for keeping the buttons pressed for over 20 seconds.
      The green LED's are showing on all the switches and they go off when I press the windows disable button on the driver door master console. The function to open/close the windows with the key in the drivers door only works on that door.
      Is this something simple or am I into replacing ECU's and tracing wiring faults with this. The dealer did get a 2nd hand master switch assembly but that made no difference.
      How do they work? Is it messages via the CAN bus or are there individual wires back to the drivers master switches.
      Its not a deal breaker, the car is great otherwise, it would be good if this worked too.
      Thanks in advance for any wisdom on the matter.
      Ken
    • By claysimo
      I have been searching everywhere to find some information about wiring these Lexus IS300 seats. I am putting them into an older vehicle and will have to be creating the wiring from scratch.
      I have no need for the seat belt sensor, seat air bags, or the memory functions. There are 10 wires on one harness and 2 wires on another harness leaving the drivers seat that go to the car. so far I have identified that the two wires on the second harness (yellow-red, yellow-grn) are for the airbags. The 10 wires coming out of the other harness include a larger white-black and larger blue-white wire, and smaller brown, black-red, black-blue, white-green, blue-yellow, blue-orange, white-red, black-yellow wires. The black-yellow appears to be the wire going to the seat heater buttons. Does anyone have any clue how I could wire these to get the seat power working??