• Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ievil78

IS300H WANTED

1 post in this topic

Looking for IS300H with up to 90000k miles, offers below £10000. Will not accept blue. Call Bart 07814 715 730. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By spazab
      Hi All, 
      I'm new to this forum, after scouring the classifieds on autotrader/pistonheads/gumtree I thought I'd try and put a wanted post out there after my poor choice in gumtree ad in my first post...
      I'm looking for a manual IS200, under £1,500 - ideally with as few miles as possible, FSH and cambelt to have been done at that price, but I am aware they particularly wear their mileage well.
      I'm based in Oxford and wouldn't mind travelling a little for the right car. 
      If anyone is selling in the next month or so, or knows anyone that is, I would appreciate the feedback!
      Thanks, SpazaB
    • By Wakk
      Hi,
      recently bought a Lexus is300h 2015 which I am in love with. However, just seen the display LCD entertainment system on the 2017 Lexus and it looks a lot bigger than mine. Also noticed it's been on other models of lexus (Gs and Rx) for a while now. 

Wondering, is it possible if I was able to buy the larger display screen would it be compatible with my model? Please let me know if you can shed some light on this. 

Thanks!
    • By J Henderson
      Having a much-needed clearout. Collection from EH51, or can arrange postage at buyer's expense.

IS200 "Sport" Chrome Tailpipe
      Hard to find genuine item in very good condition. The underside a little pitted but not visible once fitted. Adds a touch of class to any IS200/300 with a stock exhaust system. £20

IS200 Drive Belts
      Full set of Gates drive belts for 1G-FE engine cars - Power-steering, Air-con & Alternator. Brand New, never fitted. £20

HB4/9600 OSRAM Fog Breaker Bulbs
      Colour temperature approx 2600K (Yellow). Brand-new & sealed. Will fit front fogs on '99-'03 1st Gen IS or '05-10 2nd-Gen IS (and possibly others..). £20

• By Overland
      Hi,

Apologize in advance for my bad English, I want to share some this situation, hope to have some suggestion.

I have experienced strange behavior of the multimedia system on my two weeks old IS300H MY2017 Premium.
      In few words, with the previous IS300H I had (MY2013) after the welcome message, the navigator screen appeared without any data entry window, ie: it was ONLY the map, the user who needed to enter a destination went to MENU and started the process.

Also, with the previous IS when using the reverse gear, the screen of course changed with the camera view, and when it returned to Drive gear, the screen come back to the previous setting screen (Maps, Radio, etc.) now in whatever way the display is set (such as Radio or the air conditioning screen or any other option available) when I come back to drive gear the screen go back always on the maps, with the annoying menu open on the screen.
      So I have to go out form map screen, go back to the general menu, select again the radio or any other screen I have set.
      I hope the movie uploaded can help better than my poor English.
      Could someone tell if is possible to change this setting?
      I've clearly downloaded the detailed multimedia manual from the Internet (the one in the car is poor and almost does not talk about multimedia, just a few generic pages) but they do not mention this thing, I suspect there is another bug in the software of my multimedia system, as the same of the connected services (from Lexus still is not responding me) ... anybody can help me to understand if this is normal for the new software or are willing to try in his car?

Thank you in advance!

Accensione_IS300H.mov
      Retromarcia_IS300H.mov