Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys,

I rang up my local Lexus dealership earlier to ask about F sport accessories in the UK for the IS250. (Brakes, intakes exhausts ect) Turns out they know nothing about them..Anyone have any luck with getting F sport parts in this country and what it does for warranty? I asked the dealer what would happen if I got parts from Lexus USA and had them fitted here and he said it would void parts of the warranty, which surely seems a bit wrong considering they're official Lexus parts?

What do you guys think?

• 7 months later...

Thread resurrection time!

I'm looking to lower my IS250 using the F-Sport springs available in the US.

Lexus Leeds and Lexus Bradford have no idea of what I'm talking about, they don't seem to know that there's a range of F-Sport accessories that exists.

Maybe they don't know anything about it because it's not available in the UK, which would be a shame.

They are official Lexus parts, why not available in the UK though?

Lexus US site: http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/f-sport/index.html

There is a huge discrepancy between the US and UK Lexus market. Modding is big in the USA which explains why Lexus have done a whole page for F-Sport accessories. Is there a specific reason you want the f-sport springs? I want to lower my car too and have been getting the research in. Eibach pro (F:1" and R:1.4") is what I am leaning towards at the moment.

Yes you're correct re the modding habits of UK vs USA.

I want a conservative drop that's why I was thinking of the F-Sport springs. The Eibach seem to be a good choice.

I'm still unsure if I should get springs since my shocks are quite old now (59k miles), perhaps it's a better idea to go for coilovers (new shocks + adjustable height all in one).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links