Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys this car has been doing my head in for the past few weeks I have an is220d, the car drives like a dream no problem, I bought it a month ago drove it back from Liverpool to London no a problem, then all of a sudden a couple weeks later I was at a set of lights it comes up check vsc and goes into limp mode,

I connected a machine to it and got the following codes all to do with fuel rail..

P0191 & p0087

When the car is driving it's fine, if I sit idle for 10 - 20 min and pull away it feels sluggish and the chucks on this vsc light, it will also do it when I have the air con on/off and I'm in slow traffic moving around 5-10 mph just over 1000rpm they told me when I bought the car the fuel pump had just been replaced. I'm not sure what it is as the car drives fine when I'm moving its just when I come to a stop for a little bit or am moving slowly.

Any help would be much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I do I have now changed the fuel rail and sensor it's only come on once since doing it done it last Wednesday, I'm thinking maybe the fuel filter is blocked up abit

• 3 weeks later...

We had a mechanic look at our Toyota avalon and he said you can just run it. It can be reset like a check engine light. It is a sensor in the top end. It is a pain in the ***** to fix. Mechanicwise and pricewise. Depending on how new your car is you can run the old sensors. Everything will work fine. I believe you can reset the light with an obd2 scanner. Goodluck. I am running mine the way it is.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links