Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saying Goodbye :(

So the time finally came to sell my IS200 today, it had a few issues that i could have sorted but i fancied a change of car after 3 years.

Not a brand new car but it does look good, i went for a BMW 325CI Coupe, its been well looked after and really looks like a great car, never owned a BM before so ill have to see how i get on to be fair.

Ill be sad to see my Lexus go though as its been great car and pretty much bullet proof so far, I'm sure ill get another one some day, maybe the IS300.

always hate to see a loyal car go to someone else myself too, but thats being a petrolhead for you.

even in my once hobby / sport of banger racing, i was racing someone elses car at some point,

that too may have been loved, and i even poured love back into it to prepare it for racing..

when its end of life eventually came, it was a mixture of pride / happiness / and sadness to see it crushed or minced into fragments of metals - but - thats all a car really is before we get them, pieces put together like a clever jigsaw puzzle.

to shred them is merely returning them into its pre loved state, then along its usefull life it becomes loved for a while..

a strange way to think of cars perhaps, but a true one never the less...

be happy with your new love JP...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links