Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Evening guys,

I need some help if you don't mind, I've logged onto the Lexus customer portal. I'm trying to add my car so I can update the satnav. I've put all the details in its asking for but it says the device id is wrong. Any ideas? I have a 61 plate GS450h with the HDD nav??

I've attached 2 pics to show you, the one with the details I've removed part of the reg and vin fore safety reasons.

lexus 1.jpg

lexus 2.jpg

Not sure you have inserted the device ID, you should find it in navigation menu. Besides, I did not succeeded in updating firmware, will make  next service in Lexus.

14 hours ago, Zotto said:

Not sure you have inserted the device ID, you should find it in navigation menu. Besides, I did not succeeded in updating firmware, will make  next service in Lexus.

Ye that's what I thought, I've trued lots of different ways with no joy :(

3 hours ago, KayCee said:

no and i didnt either £125 at lexus Sheffield

Thanks mate, lexus Liverpool quoted me £155 supply only and over £200 if they do it. and that included a discount :(

From what i learnt from sheffield you have to buy the key and that came to 125 but as the maps are on the Techstream they are free

So my bill was just 125

it seems some dealers charge what they think they can getaway with

Give Lexus sheffield a ring see what they quote you then tell your dealer why the difference

Not found at the moment but it is a TSB of december 2015 (more or less), anyway found this as update procedure:

http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/TSb/DownloadPdf?id=187021

Be aware that this is for USA navi systems, I don't know if it's the same for UK and UE versions.

On 10 July 2016 at 8:18 AM, KayCee said:

no and i didnt either £125 at lexus sheffield

Hi mate, was that inc fitting? I'm being quoted by both Liverpool and Chester £247 to update the nav 😫😫😫

Hi Howard

Right I have the bill in front of me for My Sat Nav update for my  December 2010 450 SE L

the part no is LPZ445-HL300-00 which is a USB stick with a Code Key on it the price was 133.33 they gave me a Discount i think he said 20% came to 106.66  so final bill was

net 106.66

Vat  21.33

total 127.99

Give Russell a ring in the stores at Sheffield and get a price at least you can compare

Robert

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links