Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX300 Air Suspension Height Offset

Evening all,

The ride height of the RX300 is a bit out and after replacing sensors I would like to re set it to the correct values through techstream.

does anyone know how this is done? The software is asking for the measure value and standard value.

i can't seem to find the standard value anywhere, and I also can't find the points of which I should be measuring.

any ideas?

thanks

Hi, I'll try and dig out the Service docs for you. You have to measure height from the centre of the wheel hub to the bottom outside middle edge of the wheel arch iirc... A real faff!

Re-reading my post it prob makes no sense, so to elaborate you'd need a tape measure or a solid 1m long ruler and measure from the centre of the hub (0cm on the ruler/tape measure) and go straight up to where the edge of the wheel arch intersects the ruler/tape measure...

Still probably as clear as mud!

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Alternatively, have you seen this post:

If you measure the height from the 'good' side you could manually adjust the height sensor rod (wind in or out the thread and then lock in with the locking nut on the new sensor/s) it might take a bit of trial and error but worth a shot of all else fails. As long as you have a reference point to start from, all should be good.

I'll keep looking for the service manual unless someone beats me to it! :)

Thanks Chris,

I understand the measurement advice so thanks for that, I ended up doing the manual adjustment on the rod and it now sits fine and adjusts its self when weight is in the car etc.

would still like to adjust with Techstream to make sure all is ok, if you could post from the manual when you can that would be great, any idea where to get one of those, couldn't fine one on eBay

thanks

jamie

Hi Jamie, I have an online RX300 manual book marked somewhere, it has lots of useful stuff. Not found a complete source other than paying for limited time access via the Toyota/Lexus web site. Would prefer a book tho!

• 7 years later...

I can make the adjustments on my suspension ok, but no where can I find the correct values.

I've seen 45cm and 47cm.

Is this at N setting?

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links