Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS450h Fob

As strange as this may sound all of a sudden my Fob operates fully everywhere except outside MY OWN HOUSE. No one else on the street is effected and my neighbour reckons a signal jammer has been placed somewhere close by which will be causing the interference. I've driven to the next street down approx 100 metres away and it works perfectly fine

Any suggestions how I can overcome this.

Narrowed it down have a neighbour who has an Audi S5 with smart keyless entry and it works fine however he also has a Corolla and when he parked it outside my house the fob would not operate.

Is there anyway I can get the frequency changed ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk