Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New car 2008 RX 400H

Sukhi Saatchi

Hi, Not long ago I joined the club when I bought my daughter a 400h SE-L, I just loved the car so I bought one myself😁

I bought it from the same garage based in Penn Bucks, he sells Ferraris, Bentleys, Aston Martins Cobras, you name it he has got it !   Must have over a few million quid worth of cars, I highly recommend him, honest chap.

He is going to change the Timing belt, Water Pump, Spark Plugs, Gearbox oil, Brake fluid brake discs and pads.

Hunter allighnment to be done also, 6 months warranty, full service and 12 months mot, new tyres. Full Lexus service history, but after 60000 miles it was an Indi service. The company went bust so he could not verify the gearbox oil change spark plugs and brake fluid change, so he is willing to do it. He knew the garage that went bust, they had a good reputation but he did not want to take a chance so was willing to carry out the work.

Took my 2008 Merc E220cdi in P/X for 3 grand and threw in the timing belt  water pump and the rest with it.

Car in mint condition in and out, its the SE-L MODEL 80000 miles, got the headphones and remote. 

5 grand to pay inc the Merc.....and all the work and parts he pays for....

whats your view? Good deal?

My daughter and I think this is an excellent forum, and the members are very helpful and above all very polite.

Cheers,

Sukhi. 

lexus-rx-estate-30810979be85-1.jpg

lexus-rx-estate-2d741e05f603.jpg

lexus-rx-estate-4351fe077174(1).jpg

lexus-rx-estate-703bd670409a.jpg

lexus-rx-estate-128f1f195f97-1.jpg

lexus-rx-estate-85626f3f4cd0.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the LOC Sukhdev,hoping you find the forum educational and informative.As long as you are personally happy with the deal then there not much else to say,he no doubt has made a tidy profit out of the deal for himself.Just make sure that he keeps his word and actually does actually change all the items you listed above 🙂👍

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links