Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Zorst Shall I Get

Thought you'd asked this already once mate?

To be totally honest fella the best thing you could do is get yourself along to one of the upcoming meets, see what exhausts are on members cars there and then decide which one you want.

From your spec you'd probably be looking at a Blitz Nur spec, TTE like defy got in the previous thread, or maybe something like the Silent Hiper.

If you hear all of them at a meet at least you'll be happy knowing you'll be getting exactly what you want - I wanted a Drager but couldn't get one so settled for the Hiper, sounds very nice with the charger fitted! Did you pm Alex to see if he could sort you out with anything?

Nearly forgot mate, Zee has his Hiper for sale here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=14012&hl=

If you're thinking about this at all it may be worth looking at this as they are discontinued and the batch Alex (jdmparts_guru) has sold is the last one he could get hold of.

Maybe slightly louder than you're wanting though, but if you hear one and decide you want one you're stuck until someone else sells theirs.

There is one coming up which is possibly the 30th May at donington, the big one's are JAE and Japfest which are coming up in the summer, you may want to come up to Donington though as there will be a few different types of exhaust for you to see there, and if d3fy makes it youll be able to see the TTE one as well as a few others like the old Hiper and Drager (both discontinued).

Keep an eye on this forum for meets :

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...p?showforum=25&

Should be good :)