Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Noobie Lexus UX

Imzy

Hello Lexus owners.

I own a 73 plate Lexus UX250h F-Sport Design, my first ever petrol/hybrid car. so far so good, only downside is the boot capacity is very small.

Overall the car is brilliant. If there is any tips or tricks please feel free to share.

Thank you and happy drving.

Welcome, only thing I’ve felt I’ve needed to add to my Design is an OE set of mudflaps, easy to DIY as they come with all fittings and instructions, to my mind all cars should have them as standard.

Everyone mentions boot space, it is a bit lacking compared to most motors but should be obvious if you can cope with it when you first check the car out, it certainly isn’t a family car. Just had a couple of weeks down South in lodges, SWMBO took everything bar the kitchen sink but coped fine with the back seats down.

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 2:37 PM, Bezzer said:

is an OE set of mudflaps, easy to DIY as they come with all fittings and instructions, to my mind all cars should have them as standard.

weird i got that as gift, i was looking at seller are you fooling around? as you said it should be standard... I love my UX, me and my wife we don't need anything bigger larger the fact that i needed reliable car with normal size engine (not toys) this was closest to our needs so there is no downside... and in this few months already have aprox 7000miles or 9800km.

happy here! only probably thing is run flat tyres will be gone when it will need an upgrade they are noisyyy on Irish roads

On 10/4/2023 at 2:37 PM, Bezzer said:

SWMBO

You must watch Rumpole of the Bailey. It's very funny, and cleverly written by John Mortimer. The TV series where Rumpole is brilliantly played by Leo McKern is very accurate to the books.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2023 at 4:15 PM, GMB said:

You must watch Rumpole of the Bailey. It's very funny, and cleverly written by John Mortimer. The TV series where Rumpole is brilliantly played by Leo McKern is very accurate to the books.

Nope, I am old enough but never bothered to watch it at all. Can't remember when I first used/knew about it. 

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn & receive instantaneous death. She film 1965.

Ursula UAndress was fit in those days 💞

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links