Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking Sensors Error -NX300H Sport,2018

Car Parking Sensors having issues and regularly showing error in the dashboard computer. Booked for a check-up but dealer could not find the fault. I show the photos of the error as the error is showing only certain weather/driving conditions only. Dealer Name :Denis Mahony M50, Dublin.

Read in the Lexus owner's blog that this is a notorious issue on Lexus NX300 models. Usually when we report to any dealership, they will either change it or fix it but my case the dealer was not ready to accept that there was an error and they didn't take the proof i provided and push me to take the car from them. It was very bad experience from this dealership, I contacted Lexus Ireland office, but they didn't help me but told me to deal directly with dealership.

I would like to how can I take this matter with Lexus directly, Appreciate any top fella in Lexus Email id. Car is still under relax warranty.

Thanks in advance.

1697639743822.jpg

1 hour ago, Jerry1235 said:

Car Parking Sensors having issues and regularly showing error in the dashboard computer. Booked for a check-up but dealer could not find the fault. I show the photos of the error as the error is showing only certain weather/driving conditions only. Dealer Name :Denis Mahony M50, Dublin.

Read in the Lexus owner's blog that this is a notorious issue on Lexus NX300 models. Usually when we report to any dealership, they will either change it or fix it but my case the dealer was not ready to accept that there was an error and they didn't take the proof i provided and push me to take the car from them. It was very bad experience from this dealership, I contacted Lexus Ireland office, but they didn't help me but told me to deal directly with dealership.

I would like to how can I take this matter with Lexus directly, Appreciate any top fella in Lexus Email id. Car is still under relax warranty.

Thanks in advance.

A regular issue. Have experienced this a number of times but my dealer in Chester has always exchanged the ones I told them I believed were faulty. Since I applied the "vaseline trick" - see other threads including

, the problem has stopped occuring. Swapping out the sensors only temporarily fixes the problem as there's a design fault allowing water to enter. It would be nice to think they've fixed it on the newer model!

• Like 1

I had this issue a few times when I had a NX300H. It only ever occurred during heavy rain however I found that giving them a quick wipe with a cloth did the trick. Never needed to have them replaced and (Touch wood!) haven't had this problem with the 450h+.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links