Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supermarket parking course

Boomer54

14 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

they get stolen and scrapped

They all end up with the stolen caravans and builders gear. Hall lane in Farnworth.

It's been going on for years. 

£50,000 in stolen goods and a sawn-off shotgun recovered at caravan park - Manchester Evening News

On 12/3/2023 at 3:34 PM, malcolmw said:

I have several of the issues mentioned in this thread as my LC has very long doors and I can't get out in a "normal" parking space next to other cars. I also drive round looking for a wider space or one where someone cannot block my driver's door. This is a problem with all the 2 door coupes that I have owned (Aston DB9, Merc CL500 etc.)

I saw one interesting comment in another forum about reserved wide spaces in car parks to the effect that they do not need to be near the doors of the supermarket etc. as, once you have got your wheelchair or pushchair out of the car and loaded your passenger up, you are then fully ambulant and can travel a bit further to the shops. It also said that only people with physical disabilities requiring wheelchair use should be allowed to use Blue Badge spaces and not the "not all disabilities are visible" brigade.

So .. are they saying that people like my mother shouldn't be allowed to use her Blue Badge to park in the disabled spaces just because she doesn't like using a wheelchair but prefers her walking frame (that has an inbuilt seat for when needs to rest)? Not all disabled people that have difficulty walking uses wheelchairs.

18 minutes ago, flookyk said:

So .. are they saying that people like my mother shouldn't be allowed to use her Blue Badge to park in the disabled spaces just because she doesn't like using a wheelchair but prefers her walking frame (that has an inbuilt seat for when needs to rest)? Not all disabled people that have difficulty walking uses wheelchairs.

No, I think he's saying that people with disabilities like deafness don't need to be parking near the store.

You try telling them that though 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bluemarlin said:

No, I think he's saying that people with disabilities like deafness don't need to be parking near the store.

You try telling them that though 😉

Pardon.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links