Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Infotainment

Hi folks.

I'm struggling to identify my Infotainment system type. It doesn't look like any on the Registering screen. To be frank I thought I'd already registered it but clearly not!

My car appears to be a bit of a 'mix'. I think it sat in a carpark somewhere for a while before it was registered as new in June 22.

Thanks everyone.

Lexus nav.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lmafudd said:

Hi folks.

I'm struggling to identify my Infotainment system type. It doesn't look like any on the Registering screen. To be frank I thought I'd already registered it but clearly not!

My car appears to be a bit of a 'mix'. I think it sat in a carpark somewhere for a while before it was registered as new in June 22.

Thanks everyone.

Lexus nav.jpg

Where,s apple Car Play ? I bought a Wireless dongle for car play and now is active when i enter the car.. No need to have a Cord Dangling of the end of the Phone....

6 minutes ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Where,s Apple Car Play ? I bought a Wireless dongle for car play and now is active when i enter the car.. No need to have a Cord Dangling of the end of the Phone....

That's an image from the web but same as mine.

My photo caught a transition as the AA kicked in! This is why I'm not a professional photographer!

20240208_110738.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 12:14 PM, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Where,s Apple Car Play ? I bought a Wireless dongle for car play and now is active when i enter the car.. No need to have a Cord Dangling of the end of the Phone....

Hi what dongle did you get please.

Dell

15 hours ago, Dells said:

Hi what dongle did you get please.

Dell

Benutzer RC ROHS Its a Really Good Quality adapter and so neat when fitted ( £50 ) check first though to ensure your car has apple car play availability ie using your connection cord and usb plug in and see if it comes up on your infotainment screen if it does not Buying an adapter would be a waste of money Derek..Think It Works with apple mobiles ios 6 and above

6 hours ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Benutzer RC ROHS Its a Really Good Quality adapter and so neat when fitted ( £50 ) check first though to ensure your car has Apple car play availability ie using your connection cord and usb plug in and see if it comes up on your infotainment screen if it does not Buying an adapter would be a waste of money Derek..Think It Works with Apple mobiles ios 6 and above

Thanks I will do although garage sales women ( unusual) said it could but I was going to check for myself anyway .

Dell

i have searched for this Benutzer RC ROHS with no luck is there another name ?

15 hours ago, Dells said:

Thanks I will do although garage sales women ( unusual) said it could but I was going to check for myself anyway .

Dell

No Thats what is says on the box  Search amazon you will find lots of them I Have a feeling your car does not support apple Car play or Android auto  !!!!!

16 hours ago, Dells said:

Dell,

I also wasn't able to find the adapter Ronnie mentioned anywhere online. I have a Carlinkit 5.0 bought for €70 on amazon (although i try to avoid buying from there) at a discount. You'll find some mixed reviews online but in my experience it has been working very well and am very happy with it.

12 minutes ago, Rizzoe said:

Dell,

I also wasn't able to find the adapter Ronnie mentioned anywhere online. I have a Carlinkit 5.0 bought for €70 on amazon (although i try to avoid buying from there) at a discount. You'll find some mixed reviews online but in my experience it has been working very well and am very happy with it.

Thanks and if your 21 plate has carplay then hopefully my car will. 
Here is a page from Lexus magazine, the important it is just before the replies.

https://mag.lexus.co.uk/lexus-apple-carplay-and-android-auto-upgrade/

I must've jinxed it.. i get in the car to go to the gym and im greeted by this error.

image.thumb.jpeg.d57b700fe95da258b6624bc903f8b674.jpeg

Checking online it seems that it should resolve with a firmware update, however i was unsuccessful. Odd how it was working fine so far and then suddenly crapped itself without warning. I was able to return it as i was just within the month, but this was not ideal.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links