Sign in to follow this  

Cooling/rad Panel

Recommended Posts

Has anyone made or purchased a panel that goes right across the front of the car (Wing to Wing) instead of just above the grill?

If so where and how much. I saw one on a Alfa today and it looked spot-on! B)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this