Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I wouldn't mind a few shots of the centre console if you ever got around to it - see what toys are on there - sat nav looks different to the one on the IS and GS.

I've just got back from a week's holiday in Switzerland where we seemed to get from A to B more by walking than anything else. I didn't half miss the LS430 even though I'd only had her a day before leaving her behind. :)

I'll get some internal pics done in the next day or two, its good to see some nice comments here even if everyone has their own favourite colour.

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't mind a few shots of the centre console if you ever got around to it - see what toys are on there - sat nav looks different to the one on the IS and GS.

I'll get some internal pics done in the next day or two, its good to see some nice comments here even if everyone has their own favourite colour.

Whoops, been a bit busy just lately but got them uploaded in the end:

Console pics

Made me laugh that a tape deck is still standard equipment, it must be well over 10 years since I've even seen an audio tape let alone wanted to listen to one! :)

I have just watched the TOMS LS430 Supercharged video clip ........... I want an LS430 !!!!!!  :D

Blimey, you've only just got your IS300, give it at least another week or two before you change :driving::whistling:

• 1 month later...
Made me laugh that a tape deck is still standard equipment, it must be well over 10 years since I've even seen an audio tape let alone wanted to listen to one!  :)

I have only ever USED a tape in a car once.

Well I take it all back! :blush:

Got myself a shiny new iPod at the weekend and thanks to the tape deck I'll be able to use one of those tape adaptors to play my entire music collection on the 430's Mark Levinson stereo system. How cool is that? :D

Well I take it all back!  :blush:

Got myself a shiny new iPod at the weekend and thanks to the tape deck I'll be able to use one of those tape adaptors to play my entire music collection on the 430's Mark Levinson stereo system. How cool is that?  :D

I have a sexy lil unit on route from the states mate ;)

control the ipod from the touch screen and steeering wheel controls. B)

I'll let you know what its like? cant have a £55k car with a tape adapter, and wires trailing over the car :o :o

I have a sexy lil unit on route from the states mate ;)

control the ipod from the touch screen and steering wheel controls.  B)

I'll let you know what its like? cant have a £55k car with a tape adapter, and wires trailing over the car  :o  :o

Too right!

Yes, please do let me know how you get on once it arrives - if it works it sounds like the perfect gadget.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links