Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all :D, my GS came with a really nice set of allloy wheels. but around the edge on two (its only minor) they have a scuff on the edge. I have bought an exact colour match in spray but need a little advice again :)

If I put a finger smear of plastic body filler over the scuffs, and rub it down and just blow over the small area with the spray, could the effect of the plastic effect the wheel balance?

The reason I ask is I had a full set of brand new tyres fitted, and balanced. Ive never had alloys before so wasnt sure if doing this could knock the balance out. Apart from the minor problem on the edges the wheels are in excellent condition. if its a bad idea I wont do it. :unsure:

Thanks Matthew! :D I missed that bit :duh: , that has really helped me out.

I'm going to do them next week , as im off for a week. I dont know what my neighbours will say when I start on the wheels :lol: . Ever since I got the car I keep getting the odd comment when I wash it etc, some are a bit jealous, but I cant understand why its only something ive worked hard for and its older than the cars they have . Have to say though it really is looking the business, just needed a bit of TLC on the paint work.

Im going to wax it again Saturday :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links