Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap-show

marcus

I'll be there hungover on the sunday :D

Going in a 450 bhp Supra tt though, not in the Lex

Im not Raceing you in that thing :crying: :P

Its my mates car but i cant talk him in to racing as he's scared of damaging the paint work at the mo because its quite a new spray job. You've probably seen it at bruntingthorpe parked next to my car

gallery_7884_138_83740.jpg

gallery_7884_138_43972.jpg

gallery_7884_138_3767.jpg

Are you racing then Marcus :question:

I'll be there hungover on the sunday :D

Going in a 450 bhp Supra tt though, not in the Lex

Im not Raceing you in that thing :crying: :P

Its my mates car but i cant talk him in to racing as he's scared of damaging the paint work at the mo because its quite a new spray job. You've probably seen it at bruntingthorpe parked next to my car

gallery_7884_138_83740.jpg

gallery_7884_138_43972.jpg

gallery_7884_138_3767.jpg

Are you racing then Marcus :question:

I will not be going now mate.................as i smashed my car up today on the A2 :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Had a really great day at santa pod, although a bit sun burnt :D Loads of people there and some really great cars and fit birds :D

Most cars on the run what you brung were averaging around 15 secs. One of the fastest i saw was one of the Supars 10.5 secs up to 145mph :ohmy:

The drifting was preety cool. First time i've actually seen someone doing it. Looked like great fun.

Best part definatley the jet car. That thing is rapid ( and loud ). Time put in was just over 6 secs at 259mph. It was running a bit slow because of the hot weather. And the bloke on the jet bike must have some b***s to be sat on two wheels going at that speed.

The jet car had an accident on the last run. Not sure what actually happened but you saw bits flying through the air. The driver i think was ok though and they were taking him to hospital to be sure.

Only saw one Lexus in the car park - plat ice, and a white Altezza on the way out

Oh and the pole dancing bit was also superb :D

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk