Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rewire Security Tracker DB2

Having been Recommended This Vehicle Tracker BY Our Very Experienced Friend Herb.. I Too Can Thoroughly Recommend This Little Gadget...It Connects With Two Wires One red and one Black to The 12v Battery In All Of Five Minutes Download the app and your Ready to Go..The information you get is Incredible and worth it alone for the report And power in your 12v Battery .....Which i hasten to add was always of Concern As It Powers so many Systems on the car....At The moment if you purchase the Tracker from amazon its priced at just £19.98 and you may even get a Fiver off that as i Did...Subscriptions are 12/24/36 Months and are very Reasonable .. Personnally i feel with all the Canbus Theft Problems This is a Remarkable Tool to keep tabs on your Vehicle Should it Suddenly Disappear Without your knowledge..Obviously if a professional steals your car he will in all probability Disarm it.. But keep in Mind the Majority of Car Thefts are Conducted by Opportunists.. So In My Humble opinion Give this Gadget some Thought...The Customer Service fom the Company is Really good and very Helpfull ....Coverage is the UK and Europe..Well Worth a look.. My Opinion Only Of Course..!!!

• Like 2

Ronnie thanks for the heads up. Is this device 2G only? The DB2 on amazon appears to be £34.99 ?

Edited by Hayzee

1 hour ago, Hayzee said:

Ronnie thanks for the heads up. Is this device 2G only? The DB2 on Amazon appears to be £34.99 ?

Colin.. It was on amazon only last Week when i ordered it on special offer for £19.98 I am Over the moon with how simple and Effective it is.. The app is a Breeze to Navigate and the information it gives is impressive..Give them a Ring and they will tell you all about it Colin.....

• Thanks 1

I have just installed a Rewire Security DB2 on my NX300h. Installation and loading the app on my phone were both was very straight forward. The initial current draw was 30ma. It dropped to less than 10ma once it had found a GPS satellite  and went into sleep mode.

It has its own internal Battery that allows it to function if it is disconnected from the car 12v Battery.

On 4/26/2024 at 11:11 AM, Simpson Iain said:

I have just installed a Rewire Security DB2 on my NX300h. Installation and loading the app on my phone were both was very straight forward. The initial current draw was 30ma. It dropped to less than 10ma once it had found a GPS satellite  and went into sleep mode.

It has its own internal battery that allows it to function if it is disconnected from the car 12v battery.

That's Great Ian..Glad you have This Brilliant Little Gadget..i Could'nt believe How quick and Easy it was to install And is a Massive Support to the Security of the Car let alone all the Information it Provides You With ...Just love how it Tells you the current State of your 12v Battery....I would Vote it Gadget of the Year Ian....!!!!!

My expensive thatcham tracker with subscriptions only saved me £40 per year on insurance quotes, so I stopped paying £175 per year for the subscription and stopped declaring the tracker and saved £135 per year. Right or wrong, I don't really want the car back after it has been ruined by a thief.

6 hours ago, Goodplan53 said:

Will this tracker reduce insurance premiums? 

Not the DB2, you would need to install one of the more expensive Insurance approved trackers which are listed on their site.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links