Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

arite people

hope all is fine

my cars been parked up for a few weeks so Battery has died tryin to start it using my power pack. da Battery charged but no lights came on in the car tryed da car lights and indicators and they worked. my seats didnt work my stereo wouldnt come on nufin my key button didnt lock or unlock da doors once da car Battery had charged up.

does the key hav sumat to do wid all da electrics in da car

could anybody help me please

thanx MO

ok, sounds like quite a problem you are having, I think someone had a very similar problem not long ago, try searching through the forums, as far as I know, the key just works the immobiliser, It should prevent the radio from working, I suggest you check all the fuses in the fuse boxes, sounds like one of them has blown, I think theres a 100A fuse coming from the Battery to the rest of the fuse box, it could've blown. There also might not be enough power in your jump starter, which might be why the dash isn't turning on. Try getting the Battery charged with a charger, and whilst you are waiting try locating any blown fuses

sorted da problem it was the ALT 100 relay in the fuse box unda the bonnet. it was all black put sum fuse wire in between it and da car started straight away. tried takin relay out it couldnt get it out looked as tho it was part of the fuse tray. ill take it to da garage and see if they can do sumat with it.

thanx for ur help TRON20 u saved my a**e from gettin stung from some cowboy

cheers

MO

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links