Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all, could someone tell me the correct front and rear tyre pressure for the 16 inch LS400 wheels please. I have replaced the original 15 inchers from my MK1 with the 16 inch versions from the MK2 but I am unsure what PSI they should run at.

Thanks everyone :-)

Hi all, could someone tell me the correct front and rear tyre pressure for the 16 inch LS400 wheels please. I have replaced the original 15 inchers from my MK1 with the 16 inch versions from the MK2 but I am unsure what PSI they should run at.

Thanks everyone :-)

depends on the tyre size and load rating

215/60 16 v fr 34psi r 34psi

215/60 16 w fr 30psi r 30psi

225/60 16 97v fr 34psi r 34psi

225/60 16 97w fr 33psi r 38psi

Thanks Scorpion,

I have put 34 psi in as instructed and the difference in the ride quality from the 36 psi that was in is incredible, much quieter and more refined-well worth checking your tyre pressures!

By the way, my tyres are 225/60/R16/98V

is there any difference between 87V and 98V-what does it stand for-I think it's the speed rating but how does it work//

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links