Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

chillout MRKII

L3X JG

This is in reply to the last post in topic chillout

you say about the car for sale & plate i did not realy want to go here but i feel you must be miss under stood

I have 4 lexus x1 LS430 x1 SC430 X1GS430 X1 GS300 i also have 4 different number plates relating to lexus car's

every now and aging I feel like changing one maybe to and im sorry if you have a by & sell section but im not alwoed to sell my stuff.

Personal stuff is OK. You have to understand that our mods know you are a trader. They do not know if what you are selling is trade or not.

My suggestion is to ask for advice from either myself, mat (superchargedis200) or rod (Rodders_UK)

We do not have any problems about you selling privatley, In fact we have a car showroom where you could have added your cars.

Please also unertsand that we chose this strict policy to make these forums more pleasant to read rather than someone placing adverts all over the place. This policy also goes for profanity.

If you would like to advertise your car then get in touch with me and give me all your contact detials and I will create an account for you where you can add your cars.

thanks

Now we are getting some were now if you had u2u me asking me if it was trade or retail then i could have answered your questions but no you just went ahead and deleted my posts bit sad dont you think?

On the other hand can i intrest you in an SC430

Like i said earlier.. the Mods knew you were a Trader.

We do not delete.. we move into an enclosed area where no one see these posts.

The question is still... how do we know this is not a trade sale?

Send a u2u to rod and ask him to make your thread active again.

but please.. in the future please ask for advice, because it does seem to upset people when we remove posts.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links