Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Installing rear sensors, a few questions ?

Bonjour,

After a search this week-end, I inspected rear bumper, bottom rear part and cargo boot. I need some advises to fit the rear sensors on my Sportcross. So I’ve got a few more questions about it, will be the guinee pig on that one :

1/ Removing rear bumper, I didn’t find how is attach, seems complicated, I’ve tried to remove it without success, as Mike told me I will not remove it and I will follow his advises.

2/ Without removing it, will be possible to fit the rear sensors on the left and right sides of the bumper, no problem to pass one hand and having the cables located.

, but the one in the middle will surely be more complicated to control ?

How did you do it on your IS?

3/ where do I can pass the cables to access to the boot without having to drill a hole, is there any access to the boot, maybe there is a trap to access as when you want to install a trailer hook ?

4/ Does somebody have technical views of the IS 200, 300 or even and better of the Sportcross, in order to see how does it look like, try to find it on the net without success ?

Once I will start the work, I will do some pictures about it for Sportcross owners.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Vince

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links