Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

95 Ls400 Premium Sound System

Do you mean the "three-digit identification number", as described in the owner's handbook? You can change it yourself.

If you don't mean this, sorry to have interrupted.

Yes it is the Make and Model number e.g Pioneer X223,

the 3 digit security code I have is wrong so I have 6 more attempts before the whole thing is locked completly. Aparently the security code is normally set to the last 3 digits of your VIN number, however it has been changed.

Nakamichi N604 / C725ULOA seems to be the model for the US version of the car, the guy who may be able to decode it said if I had the make and model he would be able to tell if he has the correct program to unlock it ..... looks like Im going to have to remove it anyway.

the 3 digit security code I have is wrong so I have 6 more attempts before the whole thing is locked completly. Aparently the security code is normally set to the last 3 digits of your VIN number, however it has been changed.

Nakamichi N604 / C725ULOA seems to be the model for the US version of the car, the guy who may be able to decode it said if I had the make and model he would be able to tell if he has the correct program to unlock it ..... looks like Im going to have to remove it anyway.

If it's the same as the Mk.1 GS head unit, the code can be changed or disabled by the user. Might be worth tracking down the former keeper(s) to see if they can remember. Also, check the user manual, it might have been written in there.

I thought they were made by Fujitsu Ten?

If it's the same as the Mk.1 GS head unit, the code can be changed or disabled by the user. Might be worth tracking down the former keeper(s) to see if they can remember. Also, check the user manual, it might have been written in there.

I thought they were made by Fujitsu Ten?

I had this problem recently.My mecanic disconnected the Battery for too long and the stereo was locked and i did not have any code.

A friend from Lexus told me that i have 3 attempts.

Its normally the last 3 digits of the reg plate or the chasis mumber.

It was the last 3 digits of the chasis. So it worked.

Then i changed it myself to suit me.

Hope this helps.

Got the screwdriver out last night, its fairly easy to remove. Some nice, but not very security conscious person wrote 565 with a big blue marker on top of the unit, .....plugged it back in and it unlocked the radio.

Problem solved, thanks for the help anyway folks

Got the screwdriver out last night, its fairly easy to remove. Some nice, but not very security conscious person wrote 565 with a big blue marker on top of the unit, .....plugged it back in and it unlocked the radio.

Problem solved, thanks for the help anyway folks

Now's the time to change the code, write the new one in the handbook or service book and keep that in the house!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links