Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Bristol/swansea

Ogry

Hi Guys

Bought my is200 from Swindon Lexus July this year 3 year old 28,000 miles, sat nav the works, luved it. 2 weeks later discovered car was fitted with the wrong tyres, these varied in size, brand & speed rating across the corners and the spare.

Full RAC inspection (huh) :duh: . No problem Swindon collected my car from my home in Staffs left me a coutesy car & returned the car to me on Monday afternoon to Bristol where im working. Great 5 new tyres all correct rating etc.

September, :crybaby: lots of noise coming from the front end, suspect wheel bearing, booked into Bristol Lexus. Car checked out, knackered offside front wheel bearing and also.....LOOSE front ball joint, (Full RAC inspection, Lexus approved Vehicle)

Driving home Thursday last week steering wheel is not straight, rings Bristol to request adjustment & asks if they did a geometry check after completing the repair, No came the reply not required,not covered under warranty £112 pleas.

F--K off was my response, rang Swindon, yes geometry check should be part of repair but nothing they can do. Load of boll--ks. Rang Customer services, any response, you guessed it nothing.

Totally p----d off with Lexus & the "Lexus experience" 7 years waiting and this is what they call customer service, any ideas I need help.

One of the lads on here had a geo done recently free under warranty - it was Waddy - sounds like there is no consistency with the dealers, I'm having trouble with a paintjob that was done at Sheffield - they washed their hands of the problem but I've since been to another paint shop and they've highlighted that the job was done incorrectly - they used wrong lacquer etc without sanding the previous paint down so it's all coming off, LGB will be contacted soon.

In your case all you can do is try the dealer manager and if no joy go straight to LGB - customer services in the past weren't too bad for me but this time I'm getting in touch with Steve (one of the directors) and he can sort it out, the address to write to was posted earlier today actually by ScarFace, let me have a quick look

Here you go:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=26977&hl=

One of the lads on here had a geo done recently free under warranty - it was Waddy - sounds like there is no consistency with the dealers, I'm having trouble with a paintjob that was done at Sheffield - they washed their hands of the problem but I've since been to another paint shop and they've highlighted that the job was done incorrectly - they used wrong lacquer etc without sanding the previous paint down so it's all coming off, LGB will be contacted soon.

In your case all you can do is try the dealer manager and if no joy go straight to LGB - customer services in the past weren't too bad for me but this time I'm getting in touch with Steve (one of the directors) and he can sort it out, the address to write to was posted earlier today actually by ScarFace, let me have a quick look

Here you go:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=26977&hl=

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links