Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommendation For 'fancy' No Plate Supplier

I would like to get some 'fancy' numberplates, nothing too showy with legal lettering.

I would like something with border and logo etc similar to what Fancyplates do.

I have tried to deal with Fancyplates but they don't answer their phone and don't reply to emails.

Anyone recommend a reliable supplier with a good selection.

I would like to get some 'fancy' numberplates, nothing too showy with legal lettering.

I would like something with border and logo etc similar to what Fancyplates do.

I have tried to deal with Fancyplates but they don't answer their phone and don't reply to emails.

Anyone recommend a reliable supplier with a good selection.

Try here fella - they made my plates up with my own Ace of Spades logo:

GTGRAFIX

Have been searching for a number plate with Lexus badge in place of GB/EU sign, with border and standard UK lettering etc with Lexus logo at bottom of border.

Fancy plate suppliers seem to be happy to make and supply without proof of ID.

Non fancy plate suppliers want ID and insist that their details and BS for plates appears on them.

I presume that my choice of fancy plate is illegal for road use.

Has anyone got a fancy plate on their car , have you been pulled and do you change it at MOT time for standard plate?

Any help appreciated.

fancy plates are in ireland so dont need to stick to uk laws regarding plates

they do legal and non legal plates

i have ordered plates from them and never had any trouble, they also do jap sized plates and lettering

they allow you to do custom sizes, lettering, and borders all on the ordering site

yes for mot , if the plates are mis spaced or wrong they will need to be changed over

I've used GTGrafix and fancy plates.

GT Grafix dont do the Lexus border but Fancy plates do. I've got the Lexus border on mine at the mo. Front is 3/4 size and both have incorrect spacing.

The car passed MOT the other week with them.(although very discreatly). Should change them before hand or ask before if they'll fail the car with the plates. You might get lucky :winky:

Not been pulled for them yet. But i wont be suprised if i do :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
I got my plates done from here:

I just ordered my plates from here as well. A good easy to use site plus, the main reason being that I was able to specify the different sized plates front and rear that my Sportcross uses. This maker also has the Lexus logo available

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links